Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

Spring has never been one of my favorite seasons growing up and has become the mose dreaded for me as of the last 10 years. I love Autum and of course Winter, but this time of year could just pass me by and I would not miss it. Don't get me wrong, I love the flowers blooming and the beautiful trees and green grass, and in fact, here in Texas, the Bluebonnets almost make April a bearable month for me.

I pause today and remember my brother, Kenneth Andrew Clark, who lost his battle with Cancer three years ago this week. And just as soon as I think I have gotten past Ken's death, April 10th comes along and reminds me how much I miss my sister Amy who passed away 10 years ago.

My prayer is that they are together, along with Kathy as well and they are enjoying the relationship that they did not have while on earth.

My siblings you are terribly missed by many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment